| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Alice Springs, Northern Territory in October is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty with infrequent rain. A paltry 18mm (0.7in) of H2O precipitates during on average 3 days.
- The heavens above Alice Springs, Northern Territory are nice and sunny having on average a considerable 9:42 of magnificent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:21 long and the longest day is 13:01 long with an average length of 12:41.
- There are approximately 2:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 77.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 22.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Alice Springs, Northern Territory October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Alice Springs, Northern Territory:
- Daly Waters, Northern Territory, Australia - 823.4 kms (511.7 miles) N
- Normanton, Queensland, Australia - 1106.2 kms (687.4 miles) NE
- Tennant Crk Post Office Was 014050, Australia - 474.7 kms (295 miles) NNE
- Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia - 473.6 kms (294.3 miles) NNE
- Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia - 879.8 kms (546.7 miles) ENE
- Mount Isa, Australia - 783.1 kms (486.6 miles) ENE
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 1192.3 kms (740.9 miles) E
- Longreach, Australia - 1192 kms (740.7 miles) E
- Alice Springs, Australia - 134.1 kms (83.3 miles) E
- Oodnadatta, South Australia, Australia - 513.5 kms (319.1 miles) SSE
- Tibooburra, Australia - 1137.4 kms (706.8 miles) SE
- Woomera, Australia - 934.3 kms (580.6 miles) SSE
- Ceduna, Australia - 951.1 kms (591 miles) S