| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Alice Springs, Northern Territory in February is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In February the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with infrequent rain. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of liquid accrues during an average of 3 days.
- The blue above Alice Springs, Northern Territory is sunny having an average of a considerable 9:23 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:38 long and the longest day is 13:11 long with an average length of 12:55.
- There are approximately 3:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Alice Springs, Northern Territory February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Alice Springs, Northern Territory:
- Daly Waters, Northern Territory, Australia - 823.4 kms (511.7 miles) N
- Normanton, Queensland, Australia - 1106.2 kms (687.4 miles) NE
- Tennant Crk Post Office Was 014050, Australia - 474.7 kms (295 miles) NNE
- Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia - 473.6 kms (294.3 miles) NNE
- Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia - 879.8 kms (546.7 miles) ENE
- Mount Isa, Australia - 783.1 kms (486.6 miles) ENE
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 1192.3 kms (740.9 miles) E
- Longreach, Australia - 1192 kms (740.7 miles) E
- Alice Springs, Australia - 134.1 kms (83.3 miles) E
- Oodnadatta, South Australia, Australia - 513.5 kms (319.1 miles) SSE
- Tibooburra, Australia - 1137.4 kms (706.8 miles) SE
- Woomera, Australia - 934.3 kms (580.6 miles) SSE
- Ceduna, Australia - 951.1 kms (591 miles) S